- Monday is the last day to submit anything from RR#11-19. These RRs need to be hard-copy and submitted in person (not emailed, left in mailbox, etc).
- All grades have been updated on your ePortfolio now. The only things missing are: 1) the archive project (5 points), 2) the final ePortfolio (10 points), 3) attendance/presence (10 points)
- Feel free to fulfill RR#20 until the last day of the semester. Remember to send a selfie from any event you attend to email@example.com.
- Monday's class is the last open lab session. It is designed to help you complete your entry for the archive project. It is OPTIONAL.
II. Review of the Archive Project and Final Deadlines
- You need to comment to a completed entry and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of your preferred term. You do not have access to the archive until you do this.
- You need to comment to at least one page of the archive based on something a previous student has already written.
- Please note that your entry is hidden from public view right now. You can ONLY SEE AND FIND your page when you are in EDIT MODE.
- Your archive entry is due on Wednesday, May 17 (the last day of class). You will not be able to access the archive after this. Do not email for extensions.
III. Final Group Discussion of the Semester: Public Statements on the Value of Studying Gender
IV. Open Discussion
V. Submit Reflective Writing
A REAL Sample Mission Statement
The Women’s Center for Gender Justice seeks to advance knowledge of gender equity and women’s issues through educational programming, counseling and activism. We collaborate with clubs and organizations at John Jay and throughout the New York City area to promote gender equity, LGBTQ rights, anti-violence education, and reproductive justice. The Women’s Center for Gender Justice is a safe space for all students and their allies, and supportive of student diversity.