II. Q&A on Syllabus & Other Matters for the Course
III. Next week, you must create a google slides presentation on intersectionality along with your 500-word essay. Click here for a tutorial.
You have 10-15 minutes to talk with the class about your research project for the semester. Talk to us about wherever you are: 1) if you read an interesting article for your research, present that; 2) if you are really excited about your theoretical position or methodology, share that, or; 3) if you have interesting data, show us. Plan something for us to see, do, think about--- make sure you use prezi or google slides to organize yourself.
Presentation Guidelines (5 points). The points are factored in the following way:
V. Karla Holloway: "Henrietta Lacks and the Ethics of Privacy"
Take notes as you listen:
VI. Reminder: Do Training from Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- Go to www.citiprogram.org
- Register as a CUNY person
- Enter your personal information and the rest of the form
- It should list a course for you... take the course and get the certificate.
- Submit the certificate with your presentation!